TERMS & POLICIES
Terms, Conditions & Policies
1. We do not release raw or unedited images under any circumstances.
2. $50 late fee for clients 30mins late, per 30mins.
3. Must pay for additional images on the day of selection ($2 per image) and $1 extra per additional day. ($2 day of, Next day $3, Next day $4).
4. No Pets in the studio unless they are being photographed, if they are being photographed there is an additional $35 pet sitting fee.
5. All Sessions are closed, in the past we have experienced additonal family and friends on photo shoots that are more of a distraction than a help to the client. In order for you to have the BEST experience possible, just bring your beautiful self. If you insist, your additional person will be asked to assist the photographer and staff to help your session move smoothly.
6. No cell phone photos are allowed other than behind the scenes. Makeup artists are allowed to take before and after shots for makeup.
7. Professional Makeup is REQUIRED for all female subjects, if you do not have a professional makeup artist, one will be suggested for you.
8. All couples must coordinate outfits
9. Positive attitudes and smiles are required!
We stand by our product 100%, if for some reason you are not satisfied, you may schedule a retake. If you change your mind and cancel at least one week before the day of your session, you will get a full refund.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
Cancellations and reschedules are no charge provided they are done 48 hours in advance of the scheduled shoot date/time.
Within the 48 hour window, a cancellation/reschedule is $75.
We can’t control weather, sickness or family emergencies, so I don’t penalize clients for shoots that are rescheduled due to one of those extreme reasons out of our control.
Social Media Rules:
Please feel free to share your images on Social Media, however, to sustain the integrity of my photographs, please do not crop out the ArtbyAsh watermark logo. Additionally, I ask you to not copy, print, alter or download the photos posted for online use only.
MODEL RELEASE: The client hereby grants the Company the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs and slide shows. The photos may be included for editorial, trade, advertising, or any other purpose and in any manner and/or medium considered standard by the wedding industry. Such mediums/purposes include, but are not limited to: advertising, internet promotion, photographic contests, public displays, photography books, wedding blogs, studio display, sample wedding albums, and any other use thought proper by Company and considered standard by the wedding industry.
8a. Should the Client wish to Opt out of the model release as the Company not to publicize any of the Client’s pictures, the Client shall be charged an additional 15% of total package fees for company not to use clients pictures in any media.